Thursday, March 19, 2009

Twitter

Dammit dammit dammit. I like Twitter.

I still have no clue what it's all about, and I find it outrageously self-indulgent, but it's slowly creeping up my daily routine of website checking.

I've only updated my status twice because I'm WAY more preoccupied with finding as many famous people as I can to follow. And by famous, I mean Kathy Griffin and MichaelK. And Shaq.

I really rebelled against joining Twitter. I had precious few friends on it, and I didn't realize you could follow anyone you wanted. I had the same issue with facebook at first too- I had no idea what the point was, or why you would want your face all over a website made from the residue of a stalkers wet dream. I now would contemplate giving my first born to the founders of facebook.

It's only day 2 of my new life as a Twitterer. I'm sure I'll keep the ol' brog updated as my obsession waxes and wanes- in terms of self-indulgent internet forums, preasebrog is still my best gal. At least here I have more than 140 characters to bore you with.

No comments: