Wednesday, December 3, 2008

W Seeking R.M

This story (blog entry?) from the Daily Beast has inspired me. I'm not really sure why I should schlep through life with my dismal paycheck and Target wardrobe when I could be dashing off to Paris and enjoying spa weekends.

Other benefits include a non-committal relationship based on a mutual agreement that work/friends/everything else comes before each other; you'll get a GREAT reference letter out of it; no rent-no bills-free car; and if you play your cards right, you can bag a smart rich guy. Which will give you plenty of things to talk about while you're...I dunno... taking the ol' Leer Jet out for a spin. (dammit I just talked myself into it)

Ahh, the Sugar Daddy. The world can be yours for just one soul! Act now though...with the flailing economy and that pesky recession you could miss your chance!

No comments: