Monday, November 24, 2008

The Final Countdown

Borrow Busters fake hand, enjoy a few morning cocktails with Lucille and pour your heart out into Bob Loblaw's Law Blog... The Arrested Development movie might really be happening!

I have a lot of mixed feelings about this masterpiece jumping from TV to film but the series ended far before its time and I'm greedy. I obviously wouldn't want to see a half-assed butchering of the show but if Ron Howard and Mitch Hurwitz are 100% on board it would be nearly impossible to taint my memories of the Bluths.

Given my deep affinity for the show, rest assured there will be updates as Bluth-related breaking news occurs. If this year ends up seeing a black president, a turbaconducken, a new High School Musical AND an Arrested Development movie, I'll give 2008 two thumbs up and free passes to Twilight.

No comments: