Wednesday, November 26, 2008

HEAVEN?!

I was just doing some sisterly stalking on facebook and came across FU$$**$*## JUMPWORLD. (I'm trying really hard not to cuss right now, which is what I do when I'm over-excited, which I am, to the max, currently.)

I haven't gotten any confirmation on this yet, but it appears to be a warehouse, filled with trampolines and foam pits, where you go and jump. All over.

This place is probably a feeding ground for things I am susceptible to like ringworm and the common cold but holy CRAP would I not care about contracting lice if I could just jump until my legs buckled beneath me and my heart pounded out of my chest.
Kaitlin, TAKE ME TO JUMPWORLD.


("Oh, hey, I'm at JUMPWORLD and you're not.")

2 comments:

patrick said...

we're going when i get home for christmas.

alex said...

so i'm thinking that bourbon and jumping is in order this coming holiday. please yes.