Today my mind wandered to puns. Immediately after "pun," an image of Carrot Top popped into my head. Confused, I consulted Google, found the exact image that had just flashed through my head, and posted it here.
I had TOTALLY forgotten about Chairman of the Board. I can remember laying on our gigantic Patrick the Pup from FAO Schwartz, eating a jawbreaker and watching it on repeat. Not because it was good, but because it. was. always. on.
This startling memory spawned the creation of a new (completely unproductive)list.
Most Unforgivable Movie Titles:
1. Maid in Manhattan
2. Made of Honor (seeing a trend here?)
3. Octopussy (I know its a Bond film....but come on.)
4. Me, Myself and Irene
5. Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous
6. Step Up 2: The Streets (okay, i actually love that title for its trickery, but it stays.)
7. Lucky Number Slevin.
8. The Beautician and the Beast (much like Chairman of the Board, I regretfully watched the shit out of this movie as a child.)
9. Snakes on a Plane (This movie has no poker face.)
10. Tyler Perry's Why Did I Get Married? (this title is self-serving, irritating and includes punctuation. If I die young, it will be from hating Tyler Perry .)
***After posting, another one came to me. I have a feeling this will happen for weeks to come.
11. Bride and Prejudice
12. Good Luck Chuck
13. Sister Act II: Back in the Habit
14. License to Wed
15. A Million to Juan