Friday, November 21, 2008

Turbaconducken...Not for Jews!

As if this country could get anymore gentile-y, bacontoday.com (for all your pork-related news?) posted their recipe for a Turbaconducken. It's an anti-semitic take on the original turducken- a duck cooked inside of a chicken which is cooked inside of a -wait for it- turkey.

I won't lie and say I'm totally disgusted by this. I know I'm supposed to rant and rave about how unhealthy everyone is, and maybe its the fat kid who lives inside my heart and digestive track, but I wouldn't mind giving it a whirl. And if I just lost my entire, enormous readership because of that admission then fine. Pass the fork.

1 comment:

Meg said...

Austin: boy they really missed the boat on that one
why put bacon under the turkey when you could just put the whole turducken in a pig


shouldnt comment on my own blog but austin nailed it.