Sunday, January 18, 2009

CAW! CAW! Superbowl XLIII PREASE!

About 6 months ago I made the horrendous mistake of signing a lease with a Steelers fan. I can't tell you how sorry I am about that...I feel like I let you down.

That being said, today should pan out to be a fantastic game, riddled with Yo Mama jokes, sick defense, Flacco's incredible eyebrows and a Ravens win.

The pre game analysis has put Pittsburgh as the favorite (bastards) but they also are projecting this game to be "a streetfight." With the exponentially higher number of convicted and accused felons, I think we all know who will come out victorious.

I'm going to tuck into my bucket of margarita and sigh contentedly at the beautiful Ravens posters I've hung in our windows and on the front door (I'll post pictures of my masterpieces later.)

Good luck, Ravens. And godspeed.

No comments: